Friday, September 22, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

As you might know,I am very green when it comes to this blogger stuff... In order to learn I need to play, there is some stuff I just can't work out.I think its time to call a computer wiz to help...
Because I am playing so much I am going to overload you with more pictures!
We changed our seasonal table the other day, spring has sprung and so have some awesome flowers.The girls and I have been loving taking in all the new sights spring has to offer.Phoebe made all the butterflies for our table and Coco helped me dye the cloths.
We have also been making playdough today yummy green with peppermint essential oil.






As you can see Phoebe made a green snail...




Our Spring Table
Mike and Sylvia are coming this weekend add that to the Steiner Spring Fair and Phoebe's pre-school spring festival, hmmmm you really are going to be overloaded with pictures over the next few days!!!! Hehehehe like I said," when it rains it pours"
Take Care xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mel, just discovered your new site girls are looking gorgeous i cant believe how grown up phoebe looks and how much she looks like you!!!hope you are all well all my love robbiexxxxx