Saturday, October 21, 2006

Leave A Message

I have had a few questions on how to leave a comment... You can click on the comments at the bottom of each post and you will be directed on how to leave one... And to see the pictures full size click on the picture you like..... Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this site is awesome! I might need to follow you over to this blogging thing! Not that I can find the time to update Bubba Janssen's site at the moment! The girls and you look gorgeous as always! Hugh is doing well apart from waking me up every two hours during the night!! Any suggestions?? email me them for my sanity! I am going to try sticking more food in his mouth during the day and see if that works! He'll probably just end up a big fat buddha who doesn't sleep at night! HA!! Chat soon baboon! Kisses to you all.
Erica xx