Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And So It Begins

So in 2 days time the offical christmas season begins.
We begin with advent and the journey that takes us to christmas. Our seasonal table becomes the journey of Mary and Joseph, I have a beautiful story about Mary receiving gifts from the sun,moon and the stars and then she goes to the four kingdoms to help make the threads into a coat for baby Jesus. It's the sweetest story and this year I made and Advent Calendar to match the story, and in the calendar are gifts that we can add to the table until in the last window a little tiny baby Jesus that I made arrives.
Every now and then I will share a few pictures of where we are up to and if I think of it I will post the story as well, like I said it is so sweet!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool nativity & calendar!