Coco was Mary and as you can see she took her role very seriously! She was a delightful Mary and has been talking about it for the last few days. Telling me that she was going to be with Joseph and hold baby Jesus. I had tears during the rehearsal, my heart was so proud of her!
Miss Phoebe enjoyed her role as Sheppard and her singing was soooooo beautiful. I am always in awe of her angelic tone, and today was the first day she hasn't been shy about showing others her incredible voice.
Today was quite a big day for her as it was her last day at Rose Cottage, next year she heads off to kindergarten so they had a little ceremony for her to 'sail her boat' off to bigger waters. I thought that I would be sad about her going to school, but I am excited and today as I saw her amongst the friends I knew that she is ready. She will have another boat sailing on Friday at Periwinkle!!
So today was a beautiful way to finish the term off there, and the girls were thrilled that their daddy could play the guitar for the ceremony.
Coco was singing hark now hear the angels sing....then she turned to me and said 'this song makes my heart grow!!!'
How blessed I am!
Off the the last day at Rose Cottage
So sweet
Phoebe
Coco takes Baby Jesus
Mother Mary
Sasha,Phoebe,Sammy, Coco and Maya
Ready to walk
Awwwwwww so sweet
Phoebe lights her candle ready to sail her boat
Off the boat goes.... sail sail my boat, carry me across the water, carry me across the sea. Sail, sail my boat...
No comments:
Post a Comment