Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little Amelia Jane...

Natalie and Amelia


Very proud Aunty Mel




Awwww She is SOOOOOOO Beautiful!!!


As you know we have just returned from a somewhat hectic time in Tamworth, it was great to see everyone but one of the best moments of the trip was meeting my new niece Amelia.
Pretty much as soon as we were settled at mum and dad's I went over to see her.
Let me say she is BEAUTIFUL.... I know, I know, I am her clucky Aunty, but I fell in love with her the instant I saw her... It's so strange the bond of family love. Phoebe only said to me before we went to Tamworth. "I love Amelia mum. How can I love her and I don't even know her??"
It is something that Natalie and I have talked about often, the bond that our children have when they see each other, they just click,its incredible and very heart warming!

No comments: