As I said it will be a great thing for our future. I have finished my 2 year course in Anthroposophy, and have since scored my first job with a post natal depression group in Lismore. The women are gorgeous and my work has really taken a change just from meeting them. At this stage it will be 10 weeks at a time, but everything opens doors and I feel very thankful for the oppurtunity to work with these women.
The girls are delightful as always. They are just getting along so well at present, and I am constantly in awe of snippets of conversations I hear between the two. The other day I heard lots a "darling, ok darling' coming from the back yard, so I took a peak, and found the beauty salon....
Coco was the client and was sitting getting her treatment from Phoebe. The tools included a flower as a face brush and glitter and water as the face wash!!!
They went all shy when they saw me, so some of these pics are thru the blinds!!! I know, sneaky me!
"ok darling, has she been a good baby darling?"
Hmmmmmmm now let me see
Do I look bewdiful mama???
Oh yes Coco, oh so beautiful!So after a week of heavy heavy rain, the sun is shining and we are enjoying getting back to the beach again. We are off to Brisbane for a flying visit to see Katie and the kids before they head off to visit Felicity and Haakon in Norway!
So for now enjoy the pics, and I PROMISE to be back here sooner, rather than later!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment