Thursday, January 03, 2008

Made With Love- Ball for Baby Otis

A few weeks ago, our beautiful little nephew/cousin turned one! We love to make gifts ourselves and the girls and I had decided that a ball would be perfect for little Otis.
So we gathered some fleece, chose some colours perfect for him. The middle of the ball is a ping pong ball with grains of rice to make it jingle. The girls made a wish and kissed each grain of rice for Otis as they placed inside the ping pong. Phoebe said the wishes will dance around baby Otis whenever he shakes the ball!
So with a little fleece, alot of bubbles, some patience and self portraits in between, the unruly fleece turned into a perfect ball for baby Otis... see the finished product and the cute baby here...


OH My where is Coco??



Diddy-Ready to felt



In it goes..






slowly coming together


Oh hi!!!- a self portrait opportunity while she waits for her turn





Coco's first ever self portrait-welcome to the club gorgeous!!!




The ball is nearly ready

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

hi angels,

what amazing pictures of the making of the ball.
I can't believe how big it started out.
Funny thing, when we got it and I held it for the first time I definately felt it's strong energy.and heaps of love..
I call it the MAGIC LOVE BALL.
and I use it when Otis is sooky in order to spread the love.

What a divine gift made by my beautiful 3 girls.

thank you we adore it and as Otis is developing a particular affinity to balls am sure we will have loads of fun with it.
will post blog images with him this week.
loads of love.
xxxx chompie