Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little bit late... but here none the less.... A little night away together

Well its been a long long time..I could come up with all sorts of excuses, but I won't... I will just dazzle you with my beautiful daughters and a few posts to show you how sorry I am!!
We went to Tamworth for Country Music Week. It was great, but Lucas has all the photos from there. Thats how slack I was I didn't even get the camera out!!
THe girls loved the music and the funfilled days, which included PINK FAIRY FLOSS from Jo and Daniel!
On our way home from Tamworth we stopped for a night in Coffs Harbour, which was neat. We went out for dinner, found a little fair and went to the butterfly house which was ace!!
The girls were great. We giggled at the hotel and swam in the pool and just relaxed.
I think we all had a good night, altough one night is never near enough...








And so the self portraits of the night begin




Short on conversation we decided to become cats with our straws


CHEEKY



Ummmm just a little bit related








Aaahhh... it might land on me



Hello Diddy Girl







Coco painting



Ummm what did you do with my baby? Coco looking very grown up all the sudden



After a loooong time in the maze. We found the centre... and yet another maze



Oh Oh fly on me...

No comments: