Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Putting the stocking on the bed




Phoebe gets her stocking ready.




Phoebe,Taylah and Coco leave a snack for santa. Amish friendship bread,cherries and beer. Yay Santa's coming!!!




Santa has been!




The little excited face coming down the stairs
Here comes Coco



Oh My!!! Its a new pram
Hoola Hoop From Queenie and Mike Gramps

Coco with her hoop and a little bindi on her forehead






So far we have been having a great day. I just wanted to do a quick post for the family who aren't here to share the pure joy that the girls have experienced this morning. They have been so excited and thank-you so much for the gifts that have come from afar. I will post more pictures as soon as I can. But for now its cooking time, while the girls are at the beach flying their new kites!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL day! :)