Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Testing Testing Testing 1...2....3....

We are still here....But like I said in the last post we no longer can get broadband, I am working on it, but for the time being I am back on dial up! Let me tell you dial up brings me NO JOY!!! The photos take forever to download and therefore I have not been blogging at all as you can clearly see. I thought I would try it today see how long it actually takes, I can use work I guess and I am also looking into satellite internet. FRUSTRATING!!!
Little Coco is 3 tomorrow. I really can't believe how time flies. We have had the 'Birthday Gnome' visiting over the past few days bringing gifts from the four kingdoms again. Coco has been thrilled with the visitor each morning and can't wait to be 3. Years. Old!!! (as she says it!)
We are still loving the new house. The girls have a great climbing tree in the backyard! They love it, especially Phoebe she sits in the tree singing talking and just being. It reminds me of the willow tree I used to live in as a little girl, I would spend hours in the tree, such a beautiful way to connect with yourself and listen to your mind ticking and thinking.
Well, after all that complaining above I have good news the photos have downloaded really fast as I cut down the size and quality, but non the less they are here....
So enjoy and I will be back tomorrow with photos of my little duchess turning three!!!!




Phoebe in her favourite place

Out at 'The Crystal Castle' hugging Ganesh!!!(far too much flash but soooo cute)



My Baby!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy chickas!!! Hope you are enjoying your new house! Cant belive little Coco is turning 3!! Happy Birthday Coco. We are sure the Birthday Fairy will visit you. All is well in the Janssen household. Love to you all!!!!