We are here... yes here, in our new house. I have been suffering life without the net since we have been here, which is a blessing in itself as it has allowed me to get some work done! It looks like we can't get broadband which is a CRYING shame as the photos will take forever to upload so for now its picture free!!! Sorry
The move week was as bad if not worse then I had anticipated. To put it simply, the new house was left in a terrible state and required at least 14 hours scrubbing which I did, then Miss Phoebe's chest cold got worse and she had an asthma attack the night before the truck arrived which meant 2 hours sleep for me and I couldn't send them to pre-school, so ring backup friend to take them, it was hard to send her off sick and miserable and focus on the task at hand, meanwhile the move is on.
The next night I feel that familiar feeling off flu body aches, oh no please god oh not now!!!
Day after move I have to clean the old house, WOW, note to self employ someone for this job next time. I had a fever scrubbing walls it was HELL, I lost the plot and left after 6 hours and just put the rest off till the next day. I finished it with the help of Lucas, it was hell and now its over I got ALL my bond back which is a huge bonus!
Now to the good part, we love love love the new house. Living here instantly made me realize how good living close to friends is going to be. I have been showered with flowers, gifts, dinners and even bread and milk, one thing about making the big change is, I have realized how much I can depend on my friends! And mine stepped up to and beyond the mark!
Life has been great here, we have pulled out the garden and are ready to start a veggie patch, the girls have a great climbing tree and we have heard that there could be faeries in the garden we are yet to leave out a party for them to see! It was delightful to put the girls in the pram and walk Phoebe to school last week, so nice not needing to use the car as much and the girls have loved riding their bikes around on the paths here!
All is good, I will put up pictures ASAP, hope you are all well. Email me for the new details.
Love and Blessings to you all xxxx
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whew! I got tired reading that! Glad you got all moved in though - and that your friends have been do great! Welcome back online :)
hi girls moving is never fun is it? im sure the weeks following will become easier!! i hope phoebe is well asthma has been a problem for bahli also about to try some buteyko. love from us to you "The Wisharts"xxx
Post a Comment