Wednesday, August 29, 2007

'......The Moon Can Be So Beautiful He Whispered With A Sigh....'

Last night was a Full Moon Eclipse. It was a wonderful sight. At first it was a little cloudy, but once the clouds cleared it was wonderful to see the moon disappear and then turn red. It was hard to get a photo, but I did manage to get a picture as the moon started to come back out of the eclipse...



In other nature news, yesterday I was surprised to look into the back yard to see something sssssssslithering along my back fence. This snake was so long and fat, and it was slithering along that skinny fence it was amazing. But the I thought, but what if that snakey snake is after our Bella Bunny, but no, it went on it's merry way. I couldn't really get a good picture of it. As it was leaving I went up behind it to catch a few snaps.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEK!!!!

That snake was HUGE!

The moon was pretty though :)

Christie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh- run for the hills! I don't like nature with fangs, lucky I live in the BIG city! :-)