Sunday, August 19, 2007

.......Since We've Been Gone....

HELLO!!! We are still here, I know, I know, its been a loooong time, life has been full to the brim, it has been so hectic that I hardly know where to begin.
I will let the photos do the talking, we have had visitors for the past few weeks, which was kickstarted by a visit from our cousin Lani who was here for Splendour In The Grass a big music festival right near our house! Followed my brother Tobias.The four of us all went to Brisbane for the weekend to see Katie and her children, then we came home to Ma and Pa here for a week. I have been working for Kindred Magazine as well as Nature's Child and I had my course this weekend..... Yes! When it rains it pours!!!
In between all of the excitment Little Miss Coco got her first haircut, it was time to cut off the fairy floss locks, we opted for a cute little bob, and we think she looks just beautiful. Instantly her hair looks thicker and she loves her new 'blob!'
Anyway now that you are completely bombarded with weeks of our photos, you will hopefully see us back on here more often again..... life is getting back to normal again!!!




Cousin Lani and Miss Phoebe



Coco in Lani's jumper





Snip Snip, Bye Bye Lossy's Locks


She LOVED getting her haircut


Ta Da!!!! Beautiful!!


Phoebe's Turn! The hairdresser has strict instructions to keep it looooong!



Indonesian Food Festival, Phoebe was very protective of her little sister this day!



I LOVE this picture, its a true image of their relationship at the moment.


Coco looks so cheeky and gorgeous in this pic!


Meet Charlie the bird... dads cockatiel... HE IS SO CUTE!!!


Hiding in my hair

Ma and Pa, watching the grandchildren




Phoebe, Ebony, Saxon, Coco and Hamish


Charlie and Dad reading the paper!





2 comments:

Christie said...

welcome back, looks like great family times. Love coco's new do, tres chic! looking forward to getting my next issue of kindred in the mail, you just reminded me!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Coco's little bob looks SO cute! Welcome back :)