Sunday, September 02, 2007

I Wanna Be Just Like You


Yesterday morning Phoebe and I were snuggling in bed, Coco was fast asleep on the other side of me so we were whispering and giggling, it was a very sweet moment. Part of our conversation was about how much Coco likes to copy Phoebe. Pretty much whatever Phoebe does Coco likes to do as well. When Phoebe says she has finished breakfast Coco will too, even if she is only half way through. If Phoebe is getting or doing anything Coco calls that she wants one too! She just idolises Phoebe, (and what a great role model I say!)
Phoebe said to me its so funny how Coco likes to copy everything I do. I told her that little sisters love and adore big sister, they look up to them so that's why they like to copy them.

This moment reminded me of a story from my childhood so I told Phoebe this story too.
I am not sure how old we were but we were getting ready for the first day of school, when I found that my Strawberry Shortcake school bag was broken, I went and showed mum and she said that we will get a new one. A little while later my little sister Felicity came out saying the button on her bag was broken too, she held it up and all you could see was a suspicious wet patch around where the button used to be. She has chewed it off because she wanted a new bag too!

Phoebe thought this story was hilarious and had me telling it to her over and over during the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute doesnt you heart just melt? mel in great anticipation of your arival into melbourne i realise just how much i miss you, cant wait to see you and your gorgeous girls, indi and i are certainly very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love robbiexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Nathan is JUST LIKE THAT. He says what Graham says, he does what Graham does...SO CUTE!