Saturday, July 21, 2007

Touched By An Angel

Phoebe Ella....



The girls and I were just sitting on my bed and I was taken by how beautiful Phoebe looks today. It was one of those take my breath away moments, she looked so angelic eating her icypole watching the trees blow in the wind outside. I often have these moments where its almost like I am inhaling them and taking in as much as I can.
So much strikes me about Phoebe, she is so amazing in many ways. Besides her incredible physical beauty, she oozes the most amazing beauty in all things that she does. The way she flows and walks in this world often has me and others in awe. Her simplicity and love for everything she sees and touches, the way she loves her friends and especially her sister. She is more than kind, more than nice, more than incredible. I wish I could find the word..... She sings of the angels and has an incredible connection with spirit already... Being around Phoebe sometimes, is truly like being touched by an angel....










Something in her smile in this photo reminded me of Aunty Charmaine


I love her hair in this one







Those eyes.... those eyes....!!!!




Can't finish without a self portrait now can I???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She DOES look like an angel. She also looks like YOU :)

Christie said...

so beautiful! those eyes are so amazing! your girls look like such sweethearts...

The Smiths said...

how beautiful is Phoebe !!!
I was so touched and teary to think that one of the photos reminded you of me.....how special. she looks amazing and Phoebe we love you and can't wait to see you and for you to meet baby Otis. He will scream when he meets you I am certain.
Mel, I understand how you feel as I too and besotted in our boy and his ways. I can only imagine hoe intense it gets over time. Phoebe looks so grown up and elegant.

love to you lovely lady.
xx