Thursday, October 11, 2007

Icy's From The Sky

That garden bed WAS our veggie patch


The courtyard covered in leaves and hail


Poor Veggie patch


Front Path



Coco eating the "icy from the sky!!!"


We have had some incredible storms over the past few days. And on Tuesday we were stuck in a wild hail storm in the car! It was pretty freaky, we didn't have far to drive, but it was coming down with such force I was waiting for a car window to smash. The poor girls were beside themselves as the car was being pelted with hail.(Poor car bonnet looks like it has serious cellulite issues!)
The backyard was torn apart by the hail, toys smashed, veggie patch. GONE! and leaves strewn everywhere....
The photos hardly show the piles of hail and leaves we had, I went out to find poor Bella and I was ankle deep in water,hail and leaves...
Full-On-Ski!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

OMG! I hate big storms. Poor veggies...:-(