Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We're IN!!!!!


About a month ago we had an interview for Miss Phoebe to get into the local Steiner School, I was fairly confident that we would get in, due to the study I have done and the way we way we live in our house. That was until I found out something like 48 people were going for 22 spots in the class, and as they take siblings first, it left 7 spots and 35 families trying for it!!! Wow!!!
but today we got the letter saying that they have accepted our family and we are stoked!!!
Phoebe will start school in Feb 08 and we are thrilled that her school life will be an extension of how we raise our girls at home!!!

3 comments:

Vida said...

Congratulations, what a great feeling, a very exciting time!! Vida

Anonymous said...

congratulations i know how important this is for phoebe and your little family, happy days!!!!!!!! love robbiexxx

Christie said...

Congrats, how exciting for miss P next year!