Sunday, October 07, 2007

Silk Worms Update




I liked the idea of showing the girls the silk worm cycle, but man the reality has kept me on my toes.
I thought they would keep on 'looking' at them in the box, but early day 3 one of them decided that the silk worms needed some loving of the hugging kind! They have stroked them, cooed at them and sung to these spoilt little worms! Our original 15 are now down to 9! Squashed with love says Coco. Oppsy she calls to me as another bites the dust!
We are constantly walking around to the pre-school to get fresh leaves and cleaning up the old leaves and poo.... spin a cocoon already so I can relax little worms, please!
We have had a great week one of school holidays loots of beach time and friend time. We went to a BBQ last night at Juzzie's and Shanny's land, we had the best time, it ended in salsa dancing which has inspired me to perhaps go and get some lessons.
Today we went to the Byron markets and have enjoyed food, music and more time with great friends.......

No comments: