Phoebe has a fascination with the camera, she often asks to have a turn. Its nothing for her to walk around the house and take 60 photos (
hmmm sounds like someone else I know...)
I love looking at her pictures, see how she sees the world through a
lens. The other night she took many, but Coco has no clothes on in most of them so I could only put on these ones. I must say I really have a good
belly laugh when I look at the photos Phoebe has taken of Coco, it cracks me up, because a) Phoebe sets a scene adding and taking away object and b) Coco plays the perfect model and her facial expressions are hysterical!!! I will cut a few down and add them, then you can judge for yourselves!
PS- notice the house is being overtaken by moving boxes... I don't mind this as much as I thought I would, we are so excited about the move, three weeks today we will be there....
YAY
No photo shoot by Phoebe is complete without a photo of Bella, this was one of 10

Props, glasses and doll... this series of photos are especially cute because she has Coco wearing my knee high boots!! Shame she had no clothes on otherwise I would show you!

Mama Bear and Coco

Phoebe put LULU the dog up next to INDY BINDY FINDY the Fish!

Prop, butterfly and baby doll.... it was Coco's idea to put them together, Phoebe congratulated her on the idea!!!!

The full length of this picture is HYSTERICAL, she has Coco standing a certain way. Cracked me up.


Phoebe plays with the art of self portraits



2 comments:
Cute! Your girls seem like the coolest characters :)
Hi there bewdiful ladies!!! What a cack those two little munchkins are! I was laughing myself silly (on the inside as Hugh is asleep!) I love the Blues and Roots concerts! And Phoebe's photographic skills are coming along nicely - those self portraits are vaguely familiar! AND the beetroot lips... mini mel welcome to da house! ha! It was great to catch up, has inspired me to head to our website and do a bit of writing! Lots of Love Erica xx PS One day we will come and visit your spectacular part of the world! PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment