Today we (as in I) have packed and thrown out nearly all day! We managed to sneak in a bike ride, the girls are very excited because I let them watch TV today, they never get to watch television so they were chuffed to be able to watch! Although as usual after TV we are now suffering the consequences which is
sooky la la girls.

I found them laughing and talking, I asked what they were looking at???


See Mama, the dollhouse furniture box, who needs TV when you have a box to watch!!!
As I look around at our house life all packed in boxes, I feel excited about what lay ahead in the new house, and over dinner we talked about all the things that have happened here in this house, I thought I would feel sad, but I don't, life has been great here, but now its time to move on!
Coco just came up to me with a pen saying;
'this one doesn't work... mama this pen does not work, maybe it hasn't got enough batteries!


Holy Toledo, boxes boxes everywhere!

Phoebe wanted me to point out her new cowboy boots! Wit Woo
Diddy!
1 comment:
Hope the move goes well!!
Post a Comment