Friday, May 11, 2007

Dud Dinner

Today was a rainy day in Byron, it was nice to feel the chill in the house and hear the rain pouring down outside. Phoebe wasn't feeling great so we stayed inside pretty much all day, we went down to main beach just before dinner just to get some fresh air, the waves were crazy and there were plenty of surfers out so we parked the car and got out and watched the biggest dump fest ever. You see the waves were big, but they weren't great surfing so we got quite a show of people getting dumped mid wave!!!
I made a delicious veggie soup, sadly the girls did not like it. Coco could only eat it smeared on bread and Phoebe turned to me, rubbed my arm and said;
' I really don't like this soup, I will eat it only because I need to grow. But don't worry mum, your still an amazing cook, just not tonight'

Note to self, do not make Veggie soup again!

No comments: