The girls and I are all packed and ready to go on our 'working holiday' to Melbourne. I am working for Nature's Child at The Organic Expo for four days which will be VERY full on and very fun. Meanwhile Lucas and his family will be keeping the girls very busy and entertained taking in all the kiddie sites of Melbourne. Puffing Billy, Zoo and much more.
And after I finish work, I get to play too! The girls and I will be going in to stay with some great friends of ours and we CAN'T wait. Phoebe has been counting down the sleeps, Coco of course, has been copying her. Phoebe is telling Coco, it's alright Coco, I will look after you, I know Melbourne because I have already lived there!
In other household news, we had our interview to get Phoebe into the Steiner school yesterday. It went pretty well, lots of long answered questions, and a chance to use some of my study which was good. I still can't believe my little Phoebe girl is going to be off to school next year. Lucas and I keep pouting our bottom lip about this, flying the coop! When we told her we were going to meet with the teacher, we said that the teacher would be asking mummy and daddy lots of questions, to which Phoebe replied, "well actually, I have some questions for her myself!' Go Diddy....
Anyway, we will see you all in two weeks!!!!
Blessings xxxx
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Mel, I know you are in mElb, but you have been tagged!! Full full instructions head on over to www.thefowlerfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment