Friday, July 06, 2007

The Big THREE OH!!!

Yesterday I had the most beautiful day, celebrating my 30th birthday. It started with the two most delicious loved filled hugs from the girls. We all sat at breakfast and they did their best to tell me 'The Rainbow Bridge' story that I tell them on their birthdays!!
I was spoilt with the most beautiful gifts from friends and family, and I was blown away by the generosity of my loved ones!
After a relaxing day I was off to the hairdressers and then dressed up ready for dinner with 'The Big Girls'
I had the most amazing day and night and today as I reflect on yesterday I feel blessed to have been showered with love and surrounded by some of truly amazing friends.
Thank-you to everyone for making my 30th a day I will never forget!!!
xxxxx




Singing Happy Birthday






Ready To Go!!




Hannah and Me, loving the excuse to dress up!!



Phoebe took this one!!!




All the girls having a cocktail to start the night!!



Kellie, Hannah, Myself


Sandra and Me


Shannon and Moi


Yummy Birthday Cake



The night ends.... and the mummies are recovering today!!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy 30th- mine is next year... Love your dress you spunky mama, looks like you had a great night.