I got a 'new/old' lounge today. And I really wanted my sister Katie to see it, but due to my dial up I can't email pics otherwise it takes FOREVER. So here it is for everyone to see, it will need to be re-sprung and covered eventually, but for now, we are in LOVE with our newest addition to the house! What do you think Kate???
hi honey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLDEY!!! HOPE YOU HAD FUN CELEBRATING. What did you get up to as a celebration. i love your new couch...I would adore one like it. how's things? new home looks ace and the girls look divine in their little outfits on the beach. I have a sore throat again.....just got over a 3 week flu and have it back!!!bummer. all is good apart from that and from being totally broke. boring!!! kyneton is fresh ans there was snow in daylesford last night. it is kinda nice rugging up though, the garden is green and the bolbs are in bloom. I can't believe coco is 3. hope you are well and getting into mischief !! can't wait to see you all in september. Luke told me it is definate so that is ace. take care and love to monkeys.
hopefully I can get a parcel to you in the mail asap for the 2 birthday girls.
1 comment:
hi honey,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLDEY!!!
HOPE YOU HAD FUN CELEBRATING.
What did you get up to as a celebration.
i love your new couch...I would adore one like it.
how's things? new home looks ace and the girls look divine in their little outfits on the beach.
I have a sore throat again.....just got over a 3 week flu and have it back!!!bummer.
all is good apart from that and from being totally broke.
boring!!! kyneton is fresh ans there was snow in daylesford last night. it is kinda nice rugging up though, the garden is green and the bolbs are in bloom.
I can't believe coco is 3. hope you are well and getting into mischief !!
can't wait to see you all in september. Luke told me it is definate so that is ace.
take care and love to monkeys.
hopefully I can get a parcel to you in the mail asap for the 2 birthday girls.
xxx champs, josh and baby otis
Post a Comment