The view as I read the paper, no whales today...BRRRRRRR its cold here!!! I know, I know, there will be many of you who think we are sooky la la's complaining about it being cold... but we are! Its officially 5 degrees colder than normal for this time of the year, which is NOWHERE near as cold as what some of our dear friends and family experience, in fact its the same here as Felicity's current Norwegian summer, but after 4 years we have become soft and we don't own warm clothes which is why we are cold!!!
Anyway moving on.... I have finally dusted off the bike trailer and pumped up the tyres on our bikes and off we went on Saturday for our first ride into town. It was great, and the girls loved it! We plan on riding the bike more and more now as its so close to town (and flat, YES) So we went to main beach, the girls love the park there, it was an incredible day blue skies and sparkling ocean... but the wind was COLD!!! The girls had fun running and playing, we had a little picnic and then back on the bike and off home. The path to town literally goes from our driveway to town, so we are chuffed about being able to use the trailer on a regular basis!
Coco cracked me up on Sunday morning she came to me and said,
"mummy, I need to go to the toilet, come with me"
Me- "no thanks Coco you can go by yourself"
C- 'but I want you to watch me!!!'
M-' I'm not watching you, off you go...'
C- ' YES!!! PLEASE MUMMY COME WITH ME' starting to yell at me
M-'Coco I am not coming with you, take dummy and ruggy'
C-' I can't cos 'he' (dummy) doesn't have eyes and I want someone with eyes to come and watch me on the toilet!!!'
Oh my she cracks me up, and NO I didn't go with her.
A small battle won be me, but only one of the hundreds I lose each day with her....
Coco LOVES to swing
So sweet!
Self portrait time


Back in the trailer, all rugged up!
Off we go!
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful day, despite the cold! The girls look cozy in the buggy :)
hi girls, it may be cold but it looks absolutely divine.....keep having lots of fun...love robbiexxx
Post a Comment