Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beaming Beetroots

There was fits of laughter in our house this morning, we had beetroot, apple and ginger juice for breakfast and once they realized they got red lips from it the laughter began. Phoebe thought it was hysterical that you got big red lips and red teeth from the juice, so of course they over exaggerated drinking to get bigger redder lips.
We have some exciting news on the home front. I have found a great townhouse, very similar to the one that we are in, however this one is 500m to Phoebe's school, a bike ride to my work and to the two organic wholesalers we go to all the time and we have plenty of friends (aka support team) in this area. I am so relieved and excited about being so close to everything we use all the time.And its still a walk to the beach, so that was a bonus. I met the owner today, its a private rental with a LONG term lease which is double no, triple brilliant!!!
Now all I have to do is organize the move, a bit daunting but it will get done, bring it on, we all very excited!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place! :)