Tuesday, April 24, 2007

....Weekend Away-Noosa Style....

Friends of ours were visiting Noosa, so I packed up the girls and went on a little road trip to see Andy,Geraldine, Ella and Siorcha! It was great to catch up, it has been two years since we have seen them. Its always so nice seeing old friends, you just click back together and talk like no time has passed, it is very heart warming. Even the girls just became instant friends, Phoebe can't stop talking about her new best friend Ella!
So we went to the beach, the water was so beautiful, Phoebe is getting so confident in the waves, I am a little panicked at how confident sometimes. She is even catching waves and surprises me as some of them are quite big!!! I am never far away. We also went for a tiny walk in the national park, I say tiny as my two were in no mood for walking the trail so we stopped at the beach for a little play and headed home.
Andy and Gez had to go to a 40th birthday, so I took my girls out to Sushi Train and ice-creams. It was so nice being away, we felt revitalized and it was so nice to see our special friends again. Enjoy the pictures!!!


The sunsets were amazing


mmmmm



The view through the day


Gorgeous girls.. Coco, Phoebe, Ella and Siorcha

Strike A Pose


Gez and Me, Phoebe took this picture!!


New Besty's Phoebe and Ella


Dancing to some Irish music..... Phoebe thought this was a hoot!


Andy, Siorcha, Gez and Ella


Paradise!


Phoebe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! Wow! And beautiful girls :)