Tuesday, April 03, 2007

.....Three Girls....

As I look through the photos on our computer there is a common factor in most of them, I am missing! I know alot of my friends say the same thing, they have heaps of photos of the children and their dads but none of them.
So the other night we decided to go self portrait crazy and we piled onto a chair and took heaps of silly photos. They are so funny, we were giggling our heads off. Coco was trying to eat me, she said "I love you soooooo much, I have to eat you mama!"
Phoebe was tickling my back, it was just really fun. So out of 160 photos clicked that night here is a small taste.
A friend said why not use the self timer, but I was thinking how much I love trying to all squeeze into the shot,its part of the fun!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea,looks like you guys are having great fun! xxrobbiexxx

Anonymous said...

There aren't many pictures of me, either :)

You are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!

:)

The Smiths said...

Very sweet, looked back at our photos and cant see many of the three of us either. Must remidy that. What beautiful girls you all are xx j