Bella used to run around the house inside and out as she pleased. It was so cute, she would use the kitty litter and life was great. I loved seeing a little bunny hop around and then plonk and have a sleep like a cat. She would come up and have a cuddle, we all loved it. And then slowly things began to change, it started with cord chewing, then digging holes in our clothes and general nesting. So we had to let her roam the backyard only, then she began to nest in the backyard, digging holes halfway to China, not good!
Phoebe has an incredible relationship with Bella, she has Bella doing little tricks like throwing toys and cards, and she licks Phoebe, but no-one else. Its a really sweet relationship. Phoebe nurtures her and loves her like a mother loves her babies, she sings to her, rocks her and generally spoils her rotten. The funny thing is Bella will not let anyone handle her the way Phoebe does. It is very sweet.
The other day I came out to find her holding Bella, look at her, she is a rabbit, how content does she look in Phoebe's lap???
Today, Phoebe and her cousin Tilly were doing a concert out the back and after Phoebe sang her song Tilly yelled out for the audience to clap and next minute Bella thumped her foot. I kid you not, Tilly said it 4 times over and EVERY time Bella thumped her little foot... I could hardly believe it, what is it with this animal, I think she thinks she is half human!!!
Ode to Bella Boo Rainbow!!!
1 comment:
What a cute bunny!
Post a Comment