A few weeks ago I said how one of my favourite things about being a mum is overhearing little conversations between my girls. Today I heard this and just had to write it down while I remembered it.
Coco-What are you doing Phoebe?
Phoebe- Go away Coco, I'm trying to talk to someone.
C- Who Phoebe?
P- Just go away Coco I am going to speak to my angels, and THEY speak to God!
C-Why Phoebe?
P-Because I am tired and sad and I want to hear them talk to me!
So we left her outside to speak to her angels and a little while later she came back in and said, "I always feel much better when they talk to me because sometimes you guys just don't get it!"
Anyone who know Phoebe will know that these conversations are regular, she loves her 'angels' and always talks about them.
Coco asked her 'where are my angels Phoebe?'
P- They are your angels Coco their home is with you.
C- Oh. Are they having a little party with me?
P- Oh Coco!!!!
2 comments:
Your girls are the SWEETEST! I hope Emily is half as sweet when she grows up :)
very cute mel !!!!!!! XXXROBBIEXXX
Post a Comment