So now as we are coming into autumn we decided to get out the clay and make candle holders for the autumn table. Coco just loved mixing the water and clay and made a very nice lump! Phoebe made a candle holder and decided that she would make a candle for it as well.(will have to add that pic later I forgot to take a photo) And then Phoebe and I made another candler holder for the table. It WAS really cute with a handle, but the rain came that night we left if out and it was a little battered.
We also soaked some bangalow palm and made a little basket for the table, which is now filled with beautiful little acorns.
As always when the children for see the new table, they are in awe.We talk about the table a little, then about autumn.
Coco said to Mother Earth on the table "hello Mother Earth, tis so nice to see you again' Very sweet.
Then Phoebe added, "I do love the table very much Mama, but I wish it was only spring and summer all the time"
I am sure there are alot of people that would agree with her.
Take Care
1 comment:
You guys have the neatest traditions!! And your girls keep getting cuter :)
Post a Comment