As autumn rolls in the sky has been so beautiful crystal clear blue, and because it isn't so hot we can lay and watch it for ages without hurting our eyes.
Today on the way to Ballina the sky was full of those beautiful 'explosion' clouds, you know the really full,soft fluffy looking ones. The ones that as a child I used to want to dive in, and watch them as they drifted across the sky.
Phoebe saw her first picture in a cloud today, the thrill in her voice was sooooo beautiful it gave me goose bumps... "Mummy mummy look there's a dragon in that cloud, right there mummy, oh my god its a dragon, i can see it!!'
And then,
'oh WOW now its a bunny, oh look at its cute soft fluffy tail, see it Coco look right there'
And THEN,
"OH. MY. GOD. LOOK mummy its a bed now, I can see a little boy laying on the bed, all his legs and arms falling over the edge... Oh wow this is ace, i LOVE the clouds!'
All the while Coco is saying "where, what Phebes where is it."
I said look out the window Coco up in the sky, see the clouds.
"oohh yeah, I see them"
'What do you see Coco' I say
To which she replied in her hilarious Coco way
"I can see that they are taller then me!!!"
Bring on more cloud watching, and Autumn our favourite time of the year in Byron!!!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment