Friday, March 30, 2007

Phoebe's Fashion Tips

Yesterday at pre-school, they were making pom poms with wool.
I remember doing that when I was younger too. I made the pom poms into so many things. Like little sheep, and chickens. I made the BIGGEST pom pom I could which from memory wasn't so grand! And I even made a pom pom mobile for a little baby in our street. So yes, I have some pom pom experience.
And how did Miss Phoebe start her pom pom era?
No cutesy animals for her, no, Phoebe goes straight to making fashion items. Such as this belt....







When all the children were finished making them, she asked the teachers to make a *twisty* so she could turn her pom poms into a belt. Buttom Bing Buttom Bang... The finished product... I am impressed.
She already has the winter outfit chosen to wear it with......that's my girl Diddy...


* Twisty. They take wool and twist and twist and twist then bring the ends together to make a string...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

that is a very sweet belt phoebe i am sure coco and all you little freinds will be asking you to make them one for winter,you are very clever!!! xxxlove robbiexxx