'oh no, oh no. I think I got a muggot in my peach?'
'a muggot, whats a muggot' I ask
'you know' she says 'the things in the big garbage bin'
'Ohhh, you mean a maggot' I say
'yeah!'
So since that day, Coco has taken to saying "oh your a silly old muggot" to everything.
Example: 'Coco would you like breakfast'
'yes please mama, you silly old muggot'
' I love you Phebes. You silly old muggot'
And my favourite.
'Are you a silly old muggot, am I a silly old muggot?...... NO?...... We are all silly old muggots then!'
And she says it in a way that only Coco could!!!
PS- There was no 'muggot' in her peach that day!!!!
2 comments:
Kids say the funniest things :) I hope you NEVER find a muggot in your peach :)
hi everyone, will call u fri or sat will get andrew to post pics tonight lots of love and hugs robbiexxxxx
Post a Comment