Monday, March 19, 2007

Beach Babes











The Lighthouse... For those of you playing at home, most easterly point in Australia



Coco In The Waves









Coco's Latest Fad, Sticking Her Hand Up In EVERY Photo... I have heaps of them

I have been meaning to take the camera down to the beach for weeks. I finally did and I got some beautiful photos of the girls. It was a bit lighter then I would have liked but it was fun using the light anyway(most of which I didn't put on here due to them being without tops Happy to email them though)...
We have been going to the beach twice a day most days lately as the water is stunning and the sun has lost its sting. And every time we go the girls get more and more confident in the water. Last night Phoebe was shoulder deep in water swimming under waves without me. I normally hold one hand,but not anymore.She looks like a little mermaid with her long golden locks, I was so thrilled with her doing this alone I couldn't stop smiling.
And Coco only will let me hold one hand now, and also goes under waves with my support. Its just sooooo cute. I have also been taking them both out in the deeper water with me and they are both just so happy to swim around and have fun, which is nice because now I can actually have a swim!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! It's so beautiful there, and your girls are pretty special too :)

I can't wait for SUMMER!