Friday, March 02, 2007

We are still here!!!

Coco's First Day At Rose Cottage. She is a little pre-schooler now... oh my baby is growing up!


Big Kiss Before School. Phoebe took this photo.



Phoebe With Her Birthday Gifts. Thanks Robbie,Andrew,Tully,Levii,Bahlin and Indiah.She loves them sooooo much


Matching PJS.... the girls got some new pj's Coco is thrilled to be just like her big sister.I love how she is admiring them in this picture


These pictures have been patiently waiting to make it to the blog.... I have been a little busy but its a rainy day today, the house is tidy and Phoebe is at school.And as i sit here typing little Coco is cooking and feeding her baby.She is so cute to watch, little chitter chatter to Rosie her baby, stirring and tasting the food. I love watching them as the are deeply in a game. Part of me also loves hearing the sweetness in their words and the way they communicate with their dolls, alot of the time i hear my own words and it is a heart warming feeling as no matter how challenging this job is I must be doing it well as it beams out of my children... So enjoy the pictures there will be more in a few days as we are off to the Gold Coast on Friday...

No comments: